Hi! I'm Dimitri from Berlin and I work on the next big thing.
Occasionally, I help companies to develop and implement AI strategies. I'm a lifelong learner, currently studying part-time at HEC Paris and MIT (Executive Program).
In the last 10 years, I've helped companies such as Coca-Cola, Panasonic, Casio, Carhartt, Fahrrad.de, Otto Group, and Tamaris to implement their digital data projects. Additionally, I have 4 years of executive experience in a fintech organization. There I developed the internalization strategy and helped to enter over 20 new markets.
Check out some of my projects and essays below:
- How to build the next Trello and sell it for $425 million or more
- A Dozen Lessons from 100+ Failed Startup Stories
- Increase Marketing ROI with Customer Segmentation
- Faster Machine Learning through Transfer Learning
- Analyze Raw Google Analytics Data on AWS
- Building Growth Team from Scratch
- Increase Donations with Machine Learning
- Boost Customer Satisfaction with Deep Learning
Here are some shoutouts from people with whom I worked with.
"Hi Dimitri, We've had the chance to meet as a team and review your full application. We were impressed by the caliber and sophistication of your work, and I'm glad to say we've decided to invite you to join our Google Analytics Certified Partner network. Congratulations!” - Alexander LeBeouf, Partner Management, Google LLC."
"Lieber Dimitri, nochmal vielen herzlichen Dank für die großartigen Trainings, die du für uns gegeben hast! Einige hatten vorher schon mal andere GA Trainings und sie waren begeistert - „mit weitem Abstand“ - Martina Falter, Marketing Coordinator, adviqo AG"
"During our time together, Dimitri displayed great talents in managing teams, delivering business results and starting new company-wide initiatives. Dimitri was a joy to work with because of his energy and his unorthodox way of thinking. - Michael Geiger, CEO Libertex Group"