Hi! I'm Dimitri from Berlin. I develop serverless and deep learning applications on AWS*.
In the last 10 years, I've helped companies such as Coca-Cola, Panasonic, Casio, Carhartt, Fahrrad.de, Otto Group, and Tamaris to implement their digital analytics projects. Additionally, I have 4 years of executive experience in a fintech organization. There I developed the internalization strategy and helped to enter over 20 new markets.
I'm a lifelong learner, currently enrolled at HEC Paris and MIT Executive Program.
* I'm certified AWS Big Data Specialist [Certificate].
Check out some of my projects and essays below:
- Why Startups Fail? Research Project
- Increase Marketing ROI with Customer Segmentation
- How AI Predicts Starbucks Customer Conversions
- AI Roadmap For REWE Digital
- Detect Plagiarism with 100% Accuracy
- Faster Machine Learning through Transfer Learning
- Analyze Raw Google Analytics Data on AWS
- Increase Donations with Machine Learning
- Boost Customer Satisfaction with Deep Learning
- Disruptive Innovation Case Study
Here are some shoutouts from people with whom I worked with.
"Hi Dimitri, We've had the chance to meet as a team and review your full application. We were impressed by the caliber and sophistication of your work, and I'm glad to say we've decided to invite you to join our Google Analytics Certified Partner network. Congratulations!” - Alexander LeBeouf, Partner Management, Google LLC."
"Lieber Dimitri, nochmal vielen herzlichen Dank für die großartigen Trainings, die du für uns gegeben hast! Einige hatten vorher schon mal andere GA Trainings und sie waren begeistert - „mit weitem Abstand“ - Martina Falter, Marketing Coordinator, adviqo AG"
"During our time together, Dimitri displayed great talents in managing teams, delivering business results and starting new company-wide initiatives. Dimitri was a joy to work with because of his energy and his unorthodox way of thinking. - Michael Geiger, CEO Libertex Group"